THERAPY – Therapy Gel with Sapropelic Mud Extract
Therapeutical properties of the mud in Romania’s lakes have been well-known for centuries. After long years of research, Dr. Stefan Ionescu Calinesti has succeeded to extract naturally, using an innovative method, the active principles of the vegetable mud of these lakes. The benefits of these active principles are used in a revulsive cream with multiple uses.
PELL AMAR EXTRACT – natural source of energy for the skin – this source helps to heal and restore the body. It has a structure that provides vital and therapeutically properties such as anti-inflammatory, analgesic, sedative, peripheral vaso-expansive, recuperative, anti –constrictive and bio stimulating.
- various forms of rheumatism (chronic degenerative, inflammatory during the unevolutive stage, abarticular);
- peripheral nerves diseases (various headaches, plexalgia);
- aches as a result of traumas, accidents (fractures, sprains, cricks), orthopedic surgeries;
- dermatological diseases (allergic eczemas, skin rashes, 1st and 2nd degree burns, ecchymoses);
- peripheral circulation diseases (varicosity, phlebitis, periphlebitis);
- reduction of ecchymoses caused by various traumas.
THE EXTRACT OF SALLOW BARK – contains tannin, wax, flavonic compounds, mineral salts, salicylates – it has decongestive, astringent effects.
How to use
Apply directly on the sore areas, massaging gently. Its use can be associated with other physiotherapy procedures if the doctor prescribes it. Dermatological tests have demonstrated a perfect tolerance for this product.
AQUA, GLYCEROL, MINERAL SALTS AND AMINO ACIDS FROM PELLOID MUD EXTRACT (PELL AMAR), ETHANOL, MENTHOL, CARBOMER, SALIX ALBA EXTRACT, EDTA, AMP, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERINE / PHENOXYETHANOL.
Bottle capacity: 100 ml